Darn Tough 1958 Women's Hiker Quarter Midweight Hiking Socks with Cushion
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Darn Tough (DT) Women's 1958 Hiker Quarter socks are ideal for women who want happy feet on or off the trail, with a pop of retro-flare for unmatched style. The above-the-ankle, quarter height of these socks makes them a great fit for mid- and high-top shoes or boots, and the light cushion throughout the foot does not interrupt the fit of footwear.
- Lightweight These socks are part of the lifestyle line of DT socks, meaning they're built with lightweight wool yarns that are designed for everyday use, while boasting a low-profile feel.
- Performance Fit This design eliminates bunching, slipping, and hot spots during movement for ultimate comfort, regardless of activity.
- Wicking These socks are constructed from merino wool, which is naturally moisture wicking, pulling moisture away from the skin for superior comfort, and is also naturally quick drying.
- All-weather Performance They're made of materials that are designed to keep cool in the heat and warm in the cold.
- Guaranteed for Life DT's lifetime warranty guarantees satisfaction with the product.
- True Seamless The socks' seams are undetectable, offering a more comfortable feel without any unwanted friction from material overlap.