Head Kore 105 Skis · 2020
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
- Lightweight so they are easy on your legs and just as at home as a touring ski.
- Amazingly stable for their weight, hold a solid edge and can go as fast as you want.
- At 105 underfoot with tip and tail rocker these are quick enough edge to edge and float really well.
This ski will excel in the pow and in the leftover pow and crud a couple days after the last storm. They are stiff but with tip and tail rocker they have some playful elements. Plus, if you wanted to backcountry in these as well, the weight is pretty low.
The Kore 105 presents a near perfect balance between lightweight and stability. It's just as at home on a groomer as it is in soft snow and powder. The strong core makes it easy to transition from edge to edge and makes you feel comfortable at high speeds. The tip and tail rocker make it easy to float on powder and feel playful and fun at the same time.
One of the best skis of the year in my opinion! This thing will make you feel like a ninja!!! Its ultra lightweight Karuba core makes for a nimble ride that still delivers the power and stability you need to rip! THESE THINGS ARE LEGIT!
Best option for a lighter weight resort ski that can tour. Trees, crud, high speed groomers, it handles it all with ease!