Giro Nine C Helmet
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Nine C Helmet is a tried and tested design with timeless style. The in form fit system makes it simple to dial in a perfect fit, while the super cool vents keep you cool on the slopes. The Nine, with its low profile and streamlined silhouette, will keep your head safe while still being stylish.
- In-Mold Construction – In-Mold Construction combines a hard polycarbonate outer shell to the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner.
- Thermostat Control™ – Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting Control allows you to instantly fine-tune airflow using a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet.
- Stack Vent – Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the vent on your goggles aids in keeping them clear and fog-free.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. In-Mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.