Darn Tough Women's Bronwyn Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Socks with Cushion
- We price match
Color: Dark Teal
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$23.95
Warm and earthy or sleek and chic: The Bronwyn offers a multitude of options. The patterned design is fresh. And after multiple wears, the naturally antimicrobial Merino Wool actually keeps it fresh. Works for any style, any day, and comes in a Knee High, too.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These crew socks mix business and pleasure; featuring our versatile terry loop cushioning under the foot and below the ankle.
Lycra, Merino wool, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
51% Nylon 46% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!