Burton Moto Snowboard Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
The Burton Moto is perfect for riders looking to explore the whole mountain. This mid-flex boot is the perfect hybrid, combining durability and comfort into one all-mountain beast. Plus, it comes with the Burton one-year warranty.
- Speed Zone Lacing – Its lacing system lets riders "lock in" in just seconds with the quick tug of the laces. This quickness is reciprocated when it's time to loosen the boots and have a post-run beverage.
- Heat-Reflective Liner – Heat-reflective tech helps keep the toes warm by radiating body warmth back into the boot.
- DynoLITE Outsole – This super cushy and grippy outsole provides cushioning and improved board feel while also maintaining a lighter feel.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a go anywhere and do anything boot, whether that's rails, ripping groomers, or those deep pow days. Speed Zone lacing makes dialing in your fit a breeze. The medium flex will inspire confidence and the Total Comfort Construction will make your foot will feel at home right out of the box.
A quality boot with an alternate lacing system that allows you control two zones of tension for ultimate comfort. The Moto is soft and allows for playful rides.
Comes with the quick and easy speed zone lacing, providing a nice custom fit that relieves any pressure point pain. This is a softer boot, and includes the Total Comfort Construction that gives these boots a "broken-in" feeling right out of the box.