Dalbello Panterra 120 ID GW Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Ask your own question
The Dalbello Panterra 120 is a strong boot for an aggressive skier. It offers both comfort and performance and fits a wide range of feet.
- 120 Flex – A 120 flex is aggressive but not quite the stiffest out there. It’s good for a really aggressive skier who’s lighter in weight or not looking for an ultra-stiff boot.
- 100 to 102mm Last – The adjustable last allows the boot to fit a wider variety of feet.
- My Fit System – The thermo-customizable liner offers better comfort and performance.
- GripWalk Sole – GripWalk soles are easy to use and comfortable for walking around.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
High adjustability and the ID liner will give you a perfect fit on this boot. The three-piece design accommodates many different leg shapes and offers a unique flex feel. The 120 flex will allow you to drive wider, stiffer skis with confidence.
If you do any side country hiking, this boot is fantastic. The 3-piece system is very fun to ride on as well and you will fatigue slower.
Wider feet and varying levels of comfort. This boot will allow for you to ski aggressively around most of the resort, have optimal control in trees and tighter stuff, as well as rip around the park.
All-mountain skiing, and has a walk mode for comfort walking around resort or if you decided to hike or ski backcountry in the future!
Since it also has a walk mode, it is great on the comfort scale without sacrificing performance.