Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best snowboards for these boots?
The Burton Ruler BOA Snowboard Boots are ideal for intermediate to advanced riders wanting an all-mountain boot that can handle anything and everything on the mountain. These boots have many features that won't leave riders feeling overly stiff in freestyle situations. The Burton Rulers are complete with insulation technology that will keep the rider's feet warm throughout the entire day.
- Medium Flex – This flex is perfect for handling diverse activities on the mountain, from steep powder to the park.
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System – The boots' Double BOA Fit System allows the rider to adjust the tension of the forefoot and cuff of the boot independently.
- Imprint 2 Heat-Moldable Liner – The boots' liners can be heat-molded to the shape of the rider's foot, ensuring a snug and responsive fit.
This boot is a great choice for folks that spend a lot of their time on the mountain. It is a great quality medium flexing boot that is comfortable enough to wear everyday from Thanksgiving to April Fool's, and it's durable and supportive enough to give intermediate and advance riders the response they want consistently through the season. I wear these boots over 100 days /season and I love them.
- Great all mountain boot - can perform well anywhere
- Durable - Lots of days on snow - Daily Driver
- All day all season long comfort
- Strictly freeriders may want a stiffer boot
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations