Rossignol Blackops Dreamer Skis w/ Xpress 10 GW Bindings · Women's · 2022 · 160 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Black Ops Dreamer ski with Look 10GW Bindings included is a strong choice for skiers looking to progress quickly. This steady ski is easy to carve and control and in addition to great edge hold on the groomers, this playful and lightweight ski can rip up anything off-trail and rides effortlessly in the fresh snow.
- Tip and Tail Rocker - Allows for confident skiing off-trail and in fresh snow
- Poplar Wood Core - Core of the ski balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile mix of energy and playfulness
- GripWalk Compatible Bindings - Bindings will be compatible and fit any ski boot
- Damp Tech - There is an insert inside the core of the tip of the ski that reduces vibration, and helps absorb terrain
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These have a 90mm waist which will still be easy to move edge to edge, and also offer enough surface area to perform on days it might snow! They sport rocker in the tip and tail that makes the ski more maneuverable and gives them float in fresh snow. These will be capable to make longer, faster turns as well as pivoting and keeping speeds lower. A great all-mountain option that will help you progress!
All-mountain skiing, but the design is specifically oriented toward freestyle, so it will work nicely for some terrain park and soft-snow skiing as well as groomed runs. Comes with bindings!
An all-mountain ski with a freestyle-oriented design that makes it great in soft snow conditions or the terrain park in addition to the groomers. Comes with bindings so it's definitely a good deal for someone looking to get into their first setup.
Great on-piste ski that will allow you to get comfortable and confident skiing! A super approachable first ski! Very easy to initiate turns and get comfortable skiing on groomers.
The Black Ops dreamer is good for hitting all the trails at your home mountain. 90mm underfoot gives you nice carving ability as well as flotation in light powder. You can even let them take you to play around in the park.