K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Maysis Snowboard Boots are built for intermediate to advanced all-mountain riders. With a 7/10 flex rating and heat moldable liners, the Maysis boots provide both comfort and support, allowing riders to take on any terrain with confidence. Their convenient BOA lacing system ensures hassle-free tightening that can be easily adjusted on the fly, without even having to take off a glove.
- H4 BOA Coiler – The hassle-free cable lacing system with low-friction guides provides even tightening by twisting the dial at the top of the boot to ensure a secure fit that keeps the heel locked down.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner – The Heat moldable boot liners are made from a blend of medium and high-density Intuition foam, a 3D molded EVA insole, and internal and external J-bars to provide lightweight support and all-day comfort.
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole – A lightweight outsole designed with an EVA midsole and dual rubber work together to provide shock absorption, damping, and traction on snowy and icy surfaces.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is good for an all-mountain stiff boot. Something that you can bring on a serious backcountry skin tour as well as your daily boot!
Double Boa lace design gives you great heel retention which transfers energy to the board whether you're in the park, pipe, groomers, or backcountry! Heat moldable liner and 3d liner give you tons of comfort. Patented Harshmellow dampens the ride to give you the smoothest ride possible.
Double BOA lace design gives you great heel retention which transfers energy to the board whether you're in the park, pipe, groomers, or backcountry! Heat moldable liner and 3D liner give you tons of comfort. Patented Harshmellow dampens the ride to give you the smoothest ride possible.
Keeping your feet warm and comfy while getting sendy! Perfect for all types of riding.
Ideal for all-mountain and freeriding. Built for the rider who like to go fast and go big, these are capable of handling any terrain while keeping you warm and comfortable. Double BOA system makes lacing up quick and easy and somewhat customizable. Excellent heel hold on these.