Mountain Hardwear Bozeman 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The Mountain Hardwear Bozeman 15F/-9C Women's Sleeping Bag is a features rich option for campers with a mix of versatility, value, and warmth matching a multitude of sleeping styles. This roomier then a traditional mummy cut bag features an extended footbox zipper, which offers campers added ventilation as well as the ability to transform the bag into a full quit. This bag weighs 5 lbs. 1.1 ounces packed. Key Features:
- ThermalIQ Insulation – This synthetic insulation technology offers maximum compressibility, loft retention, and superior insulating properties.
- Stuff Sack – An included micro fleece-lined stuff sack can be reversed and stuffed for use as a pillow.
- Integrated Draft Tube – A full-length draft tube with an anti-snag panel helps to eliminate cold spots and drafts along seams and zipper lines.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Lightweight for the warmth, and packable for a synthetic bag. Designed as a women's bag with a comfort limit down to 15F. Looser mummy shape for more comfortable sleeping.
A synthetic option (will stay warm when wet), anti snag zipper, contoured draft collar.