Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Burton Cartel X Snowboard Bindings are a stiffer binding meant for expert riders who want one binding to tackle all of their needs whether it's railing hard carves on groomers or sending it off massive jumps in the park. These bindings mount on any snowboard mounting system unlike their EST counterparts.
- Re:Flex Binding System - Burton's Re:Flex system offers more flex, cushion, and feel than industry standard disc bindings.
- Medium/Stiff Flex - This binding flex is good for charging hard and fast while not being too stiff.
- Single Component Highback - These highbacks are made of one solid piece of material, which provides more response.
- Heel Hammock - A tough rubbery material wraps around the heel of riders boots allowing for extra response even if the straps are ridden a little looser for comfort.
- Hammockstrap 2.0 - Simply designed ankle strap that cradles riders boots for a truly secure fit, the new version is paired with Burton's Smooth Glide buckles and a thinner profile for even more comfort.