Look NX 11 GW Ski Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these bindings?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these bindings?
- Is this right for me?
The Look NX 11 GW Ski Bindings have a simple straightforward design and its lightweight components and lower DIN range make it a great option for lighter skiers or those who aren't skiing aggressively.
- Lightweight – Utilizing composite materials and clever design, they come together to produce a lightweight binding without sacrificing any retention and release performance.
- Multi-Directional Release – Look is the only brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel, and gives its bindings a unique 180° Multi-Directional Release, which creates a reliable safety release performance in the case of a fall.
- GripWalk – The Look NX 11 GW ski bindings are compatible with two boot sole standards: Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) and GRIPWALK soles (ISO 23223 standard).
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
They have easy step-in capability, and the DIN (which is the release setting based off of weight and skill) goes up to 12. Also, the Look brand touts it's boot-to-ski power transfer, which means you can take the most advantage of the ski performance!
Pretty basic set up but very reliable and lighter and less bulky, making it good in the park.
Look makes high-quality bindings. This is a nice basic set at a good price.
Beginners to intermediate skiers that want a binding that will not break the bank but will let them progress through the levels of skiing. These simple and effecting bindings are lightweight and built for smaller or less aggressive skiers. They have a easy entry and in the event of a fall have an added vertical releasing toe piece.