TaylorMade Spider Tour 20 Black #3 Putter · Right handed · 35'' · Pistol Grip
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Ask your own question
The Spider Tour Black with Sightline delivers Tour-proven performance to every golfer. Perimeter weighting provides increased stability, while the added sightline enhances focus. The Spider Tour Black provides the confidence needed to help golfers sink more putts. Key Features:
- Modern Design – Modern mallet design with multi-materials for high MOI (Moment of Inertia, in other words, resistance to twisting), stability, and better roll.
- 6061 Aluminum Core – Lightweight 6061 aluminum paired with heavy 304 stainless steel frame for high MOI designed to ensure that the face stays square to the path.
- Pure Roll Insert – Increases topspin and improves forward roll for distance control.
- Polyurethane Foam – Vibration damping polyurethane foam is embedded between the body and frame for enhanced sound and feel.
- SuperStroke GTR 1.0 Grip – Tour-level grip keeps the hands quiet through the stroke.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The Spider Tour putter delivers tour-quality performance to every skill level golfer. Has Pure Roll insert to increase topspin and forward roll to insure your ball stays on its intended line. The center sightline helps lining up putts easier to get your putts rolling on line. At this price, it is the best value for a tour-quality putter.
This putter will allow you to align right at your target and give you a pure roll with its true roll insert. There's a reason why everyone loves this putter!
Dustin Johnson, Jason Day, Rory, and Jon Rahm all use this putter. One of the most popular putters out there for pros and amatuers alike. It's a head-turner!
Heavier, balanced head and sleek black look help hole more putts.
Mallet head is going to give stability in your stroke and Pure Roll gets the ball rolling on line quickly.