Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
I think this product is great for players of all skill levels and can add great diversity to any golf bag. You can use this club to replace a long iron, hybrid or even wood in your bag you may struggle with. You can also add this club to fill much needed distance gaps people find between their longest iron and first wood. The club can also easily be jumped into the bag to act as a great fairway finder on a narrow par 4 or when you need a reliable but far layup on a par 5!
- Great for a long iron replacement
- Perfect club to use as a fairway finder off the tee as well as into par5s
- Longer club that still gives the workability of an iron
- This club may have less spin than an iron so may not have the stopping power
Filling the gap between the longest most playable iron in the bag and the fairway wood game, the TaylorMade SIM Driving Hybrid offers players a great club option to achieve easier launch than an iron and a more compact shape than a hybrid.
- Versatile Shaping – Using a wide playable sole designed for a variety of playing conditions, the versatile shaping of the club allows for reliability off the fairway or tee.
- SpeedFoam – Designed with an ultra-light urethane foam injected into the hybrid delivering greater ball speeds along with exceptional feel.
- Hollow Body Construction – Delivering a clean look along with lower back center of gravity placement promotes a high trajectory for enhanced playability.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Built with a flexible, Speed Pocket Technology in the sole of the club engineered to provide greater forgiveness on low face shots.
- Customization – Fitting along the set specifications of most irons in length and lie angle, the driving hybrids can be specifically set for each swing type and posture.