Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft #4 Putter · Right handed · 33'' · Oversized Grip
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT #4 Putter is a quality pick for golfers with a slight swing arc. It features a classic-looking blade style that will capture the eye of golfers who prefer the look of a traditional putter. It provides great feel and forgiveness for optimal ball roll on each putting stroke.
- CNC Milling Pattern – This premium milling pattern allows for great feel and consistent ball roll.
- 304 Stainless Steel – It provides great stability and feedback on each stroke to help improve.
- Speed Optimization – The speed optimization allows for more consistent ball speeds even on mis-hits.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Great for golfers who putt in a slight arc and prefer a classic look and a soft feel. This model features a plumbers neck blade-style design with a precision milled face. All of which work together to produce softer feel, pure roll and distance control.
Good for golfers looking for that old classic neck blade-style design with a precision milled face. This will give you that "old school," soft, pure roll across the greens.
A classically shaped blade putter that will feel light in your hands and help you drain those long, snaking putts.
Bladed putter for the player who has a more natural arc style putting stroke and prefers a classic look.
Soft touch and good rolls. This soft putter will help you with feeling putts.