Rossignol Black Ops Sender Skis · 2022 · 178 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Blackops Sender is a ski that's desgined to ride the whole mountain. It brings a responsive and effortless feel allowing skiers to roam inbounds, and out. The vibration dampening tech balances a lightweight wood, making this a one ski quiver.
- Air Tip Tech – Tips are lightened for greater ease, safety and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski for ultimate performance.
- Damp Tech – Reduces ski vibration for increased snow contact and smooth, confident control in different snow types.
- 2LCT construction – Enables wider skis to harness energy input for increased dampening and comfort.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Sender is a new lightweight 104mm underfoot ski from Rossignol. Compared to the metal-laminated Sender TI, the Sender has a more forgiving flex and is considerably lighter, making for a more playful and maneuverable ski. With its wide tips and tails this ski initiates turns easily and is a blast to carve, and the balanced flex pattern provides a smooth ride and good stability at speed.
Awesome brand new ski from Rossignol that performs incredibly well in all conditions. Not too heavy, but has enough weight behind it to feel very stable with no tip chatter at high speed. Carves extremely well on groomers and hardpack while also charging in post-storm powder and leftover soft stuff.
High speed long turns or tight tree pivoting. Very capable even at slow speeds—as long as you're thinking of where you'd like to be, the Senders will go.