Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Considering this product is as cheap as it is, you really do get the best bang for your buck. You won't find a quality milled face putter on the market anywhere close to this price range. It looks great at address and feels great off the face. It doesn't have that premium look you get with the other brands, but you get great performance considering what you pay. The head cover is velcro and that bugs me, but if you are looking for a quality putter for a great price, this is the one you need to get.
- Great alignment aid and the look is sleek.
- For the price, its the best blade, milled face putter on the market for the price.
- Great feel and sound.
- The head cover is nice, but I personally hate the velcro.
- Not a huge fan of the grip, but that is easily replaced.
- Doesn't have the premium look top notch brands have, but overall still nice.
The Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #4 Putter is ideal for players who value face rotation, and prefer the traditional feel of a blade with offset in the hosel. The full shaft offset and blade shaping allows for improved squaring of the ball at address, and control over both short putts and lag putts from distance.
- Speed Optimized Face Technology (SOFT) – SOFT IS designed to normalize ball speeds across the face allowing mishits to still achieve desired distance.
- Soft 304 Stainless Steel and Diamond CNC Milling Pattern – Combining these two technologies, the putter face offers an exceptional feel and more control over the putt.
- Optimized CG Location – Precise and strategically placed center of gravity in each Huntington Beach Soft Putter increases stability improving the MOI and forgiveness of each putter.