Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver · Right handed · Regular · 10.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Big Bertha B21 Driver is ideally designed for higher-handicap players and those seeking to reduce slices for a straighter ball flight. Fast face technologies merge with draw bias weighting and shaping to curb dreaded side spin and create optimally straight and deep drives.
- Flash Face SS21 – Artificially Intelligence designed Flash Face technology accelerates ball speeds off a large area of the clubface.
- Draw Bias – Engineered with internal weighting and specific shaping to reduce slice spin and produce straighter more accurate drives.
- Jailbreak Bars – Constructed with a lighter crown allowing redistributed weight along with internal Jailbreak Bars to stiffen the face and enhance stability through impact.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Is built with an intentional draw bias weighting to help close the face at impact, allowing for straighter shots. This also has a more forward CG than the others in this category, which prevents it from picking up additional spin in spite of the draw bias weighting (a key component of longer drives). It also boasts callaway's AI designed Flash Face for data driven faster ball speeds, and their Jailbreak tech that helps bump those numbers up as well.
Forgiveness, players that are newer to the game, players looking to get the most out of slower swing speeds and developing game.
Mid-higher handicappers looking for consistent distance with tighter dispersion on misses.