Völkl Revolt 95 Skis · 2021
- Free shipping
- We price match
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
The Revolt 95 is a playful all-mountain ski. It’s a great option for intermediate skiers seeking something intuitive and forgiving as well as advanced skiers looking for something to jib, spin, and butter around the hill.
- Tip and Tail Rocker – A twin tip construction eases turn initiation and adds lots of playfulness while improving flotation. It makes the ski easy to use and balanced in the air.
- Aspen Maple Core – Light and energetic aspen is used in conjunction with stable maple for a dynamic and versatile core that’s easy to use but can be pushed hard.
- 95mm Waist – This is an all-mountain ski for someone that finds fresh snow but also mixes it up on hard pack.
The Volkl Revolt is designed for park skiers who like to shred and play on the whole mountain! 95mm underfoot is the perfect width for slashing pow but also carving on the groomers and setting up for the perfect big air!