The Curated Take
These pants are great for anyone skiing in cold conditions or who doesn’t like to wear many layers! I’ve worn these in anything from 40+ degrees to 0 Fahrenheit, and they've kept me toasty even when the snow is pouring down. They’re incredibly durable and have no issues with seams or any type of deterioration other than the fact that I purchased a light color, which is on me. They’re very moveable to wear and would recommend to anyone wanting to do some intense skiing but not wear a million layers for warmth.
- Anyone who is cold on the slopes
- Anyone skiing in a really cold climate needs these pants.
- Someone who doesn’t want to wear tons of layers but still wants to be warm.
- If the weather isn’t consistently cold they may be too hot.
- The light color does show dirt
- Length is a bit long
Embrace fresh powder days in these ergonomic-fit snow pants built with thermal-reflective lining and synthetic insulation.
WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE
Critically seam-sealed to keep water out, these pants feature Omni-Tech™ technology to keep you dry and well ventilated.
KEEP SNOW OUT
A snap gusset, reinforced hem, and internal leg gaiters keep powder where it belongs. Zip-up pockets keep small items secure.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Adjustable waist
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal leg gaiter
- Reinforced leg hem
- Lower leg snap gusset
- Inseam: 29" Short / 31" Regular
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Generation Dobby 100% nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective™ 210T taffeta 100% polyester
- Insulation: 60g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester