Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Marker TP Bindings are great for those skiers looking to grow their skills. These bindings will grow with you as you advance in your skills. They are extremely durable, from the greens of the bunny hill to the double black diamond, these won't fail. They are also pretty good in both powder and icy conditions.
- Very Durable Product
- Release Reliability is Great
- Power Transfer is Great
- Pretty Versatile but not the most
The 2024 Marker 10.0 TP Ski bindings are a great option for beginner and lighter skiers who are searching for a binding with plenty of support and reliability. Less intense and aggressive skiers will also find the 10.0 TP suitable for their needs. These bindings are equipped with plenty of safety tech to keep skiers safe in the event of a fall.
- AFD Gliding Plate – The AFD (Anti-Friction device) plate releases consistently even when covered in dirt, snow, or ice.
- Compact 3 Heel – Marker's tech provides an easy to step into design for beginners and progressing skiers that's lightweight and releases when needed.
- DIN 3 - 10 – This DIN (the force needed to release the skier from the binding) range is suitable for keeping beginners and skiers under 200lbs safe in the event of a crash.