Ride C-6 Snowboard Bindings · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Ride C–6 bindings are carbon fiber, ultralight bindings designed for advanced–level riders who want to ride everything on the mountain and value responsiveness over comfort.
- Highback – Highbacks utilize urethane; the material absorbs shock and dampens vibrations to help smooth the ride while providing fluid support.
- C–Series EVA Basepad – A sheer layer of vibration absorbing material deadens high–speed chatter.
- Binding Mount Pattern – 2x4 Compatible Disc, these bindings are compatible with most 2x4/ 4x4 insert patterns.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Sweet-looking binding built for all-mountain freestyle. Flexible enough to take in the park and be comfortable, but responsive for those days you want some better performance.
Two-piece ankle strap contours to your boot even better to give you ultimate comfort and durability without extra weight. With this design you will get nice heelside to toeside response and effectiveness. This binding can go anywhere with you and will not disappoint.
A medium-flexing, intermediate, more freeride-oriented binding with a sick graphic. These will be great all over and have canted footbeds to minimize leg fatigue.