The Curated Take
I purchased these boots to go with my first snowboard back in the beginning of the 2021/2022 season. I was looking for a pair of BOA laced boots that offer all-mountain versatility at an affordable price and these boots checked all of the above boxes. They are comfy enough to walk in (which can be a rare thing for winter sports boots) and I've done some bowl hikes in deep powder with these with no problem.
- Awesome entry-level boots with amazing performance at a good budget
- Medium-flex boots offer the perfect balance between playfulness and stability for a true all-mountain boot
- Waterproofing and insulation on these boots have kept my toes nice and toasty warm and dry
- Took my a few days of foot cramping on the mountain to break them in
The Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots are perfect for the rider looking to progress and improve their skills. It's a medium-flexing, all-mountain boot ready to handle anything thrown at it. Not too responsive but also not too forgiving, the Ride Anthem Snowboard boots are a must-have for the intermediate snowboarder who likes to push the limits.
- Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner – Ever walked on a cloud before? The Intuition Plush Foam Liner is about as close as it gets. Providing a custom fit, this inner boot lining forms exactly to the foot for maximum comfort.
- Grip Lite Sole – The Grip Lite Sole combines +SLIME Midsole with rubber pods for added durability and traction in any and all conditions.
- Closer™ Lace Guide – Paired with the quick and easy H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, simply click and crank the dial to tighten these boots hassle-free. The Closer Lace Guide spreads lace tension through the entire boot, providing a comfortable and consistent feel throughout the boot.