Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Ride Anthem Snowboard Boots are perfect for the rider looking to progress and improve their skills. It's a medium-flexing, all-mountain boot ready to handle anything thrown at it. Not too responsive but also not too forgiving, the Ride Anthem Snowboard boots are a must-have for the intermediate snowboarder who likes to push the limits.
- Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner – Ever walked on a cloud before? The Intuition Plush Foam Liner is about as close as it gets. Providing a custom fit, this inner boot lining forms exactly to the foot for maximum comfort.
- Grip Lite Sole – The Grip Lite Sole combines +SLIME Midsole with rubber pods for added durability and traction in any and all conditions.
- Closer™ Lace Guide – Paired with the quick and easy H4 BOA® Coiler Fit System, simply click and crank the dial to tighten these boots hassle-free. The Closer Lace Guide spreads lace tension through the entire boot, providing a comfortable and consistent feel throughout the boot.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Medium flex boot great for all riding styles. BOA lacing gives you the easy of lacing and stability. Intuition Plush Foam Liner provides extra cush and comfort all day on the mountain. Lightweight construction. High quality boot at a great price point if you want to step your boot game up without totally breaking the pocket book.
BOA lace system is a neat feature, you twist the dial and it tightens the entire boot fairly evenly, pull the dial to release. Super convenient!
Stiffer flexing boot ideal for any rider looking for the most support and comfort they can find! Perfect for long days on the mountain where you need a boot that you can trust. Designed for the freestyle rider that is hitting the entire moutain, these boots are lightweight and durable!
Medium flex boot for all-mountain performance. Lightweight with heat-moldable liners for dialed-in comfort. BOA lacing for quick adjustments. These will have you riding from park to peak. Solid traction for getting around the slopes or even hiking steep terrain.
These boots are built for someone who wants comfort, and locked in support with a medium flex boot. These boots also come with the H4 Coiler BOA system to give you phenomenal heel hold and incredible edge response. They also come with the Intuition plush foam liner to give you the comfort you need and want. The lightweight construction of these boots are built for all types of riding, you'll never want to take them off! These boots are also built with some of the best soles ever with great traction and durability so no need for a stomp pad when one foot riding!