The Curated Take
This is an amazing all mountain ski for any rider who likes to ski hard and fast in a varity of condtions. Its a powerful freeski that will remain responsive and stable even at high speeds. This ski is built for an ambtious rider looking for float and control in the steepest terrian.
- A ski that feels confident and responsive underfoot
- Can pivot on a dime in technical terrain.
- Light and poppy but provides stability at high speeds.
- It can be a lot of ski for a one-quiver option at 102 underfoot.
The Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski is a versatile, soft-snow-oriented, all-mountain ski that caters to intermediate and advanced skiers. Key Features:
- 104mm Waist Width – At 104mm underfoot (102mm in shorter lengths), this ski shines in soft snow but has the backbone for groomed and hard-packed conditions. - Multi-Layer Wood Core – A combination of poplar, balsa, beech, and paulownia keeps the core of the ski light without sacrificing stability and responsiveness.
- Carbon – Carbon fiber is added for dampness and stability.
- Titanal – Titanal reinforcement enhances torsional rigidity, making for a ski that won’t lose its grip when you’re hip-to-snow in a carve.
- Rocker / Camber / Rocker Construction – Rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and improved floatation in powder, while camber underfoot ensures edge hold and stability at speed.