Orvis Waterproof Backpack
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
The Orvis Waterproof Backpack keeps gear organized and dry. This pack is ideal for the adventurous angler who likes to cover water in all sorts of conditions. Contoured shoulder straps and an adjustable sternum strap ensure a secure fit, while a padded back with ventilation channels keeps it comfortable. From walking into a remote stream to a day's boat bag, the roomy backpack with its integrated internal pockets will keep gear ready, organized, and dry, even in the worst conditions.
- Shoulder Strap Gear Station – This gear station allows for easy access to frequently used pieces of equipment while fishing.
- Two Rod Tube Compartments – This feature allows fly rod protection while getting to that favorite fishing hole.
- Waterproof – Made from TPU-coated 500D nylon with a waterproof YKK Flexseal zipper, this pack is rated from 0.05 to 0.4 bars of water pressure. This will ensure that everything stays dry, even when the unexpected occurs.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Waterproof, waterproof Flexseal zipper, contoured and padded shoulder strap to adjust to you. Adjustable sternum strap as well. Padded back panel with ventilation channels, padded bottom to protect cameras or other valuable gear, gear station on shoulder strap, two water bottle/rod tube pockets and a D ring for a net.
This waterproof pack is air tight and will keep all of your gear dry should it rain or you fall in. It's great for backcountry hikes to carry all the gear and clothes you need. The extra accessory attachment points in front ensure you don't have to keep accessing the back over and over.