Orvis Mission Two-Handed Fly Rod · 13'6" · 8 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Orvis® Mission Spey and Switch rods are built in the U.S. using Helios™ 3 technology with a medium-fast-action blank to accommodate a wide variety of casting styles. This series of rods comes in a wide variety of sizes and weights to fit every angler’s style and fishing locale, whether that is fishing in tight spots or big water. The rods provide excellent line control and are offered in four- or six-piece designs.
- Orvis 25-year Guarantee – This warranty provides peace of mind for the lifetime of your rod.
- Chrome SiC Stripping Guide & Snake Guides – The hard chrome striping snake guides provide minimal friction and added durability while keeping the rods lightweight.
- Type III Anodized-aluminum Reel Seat – The anodized reel seat comes with a double-downlocking component to keep the reel solidly in place while keeping the reel seat protected from the elements when fishing all day.
- Helios 3 Technology – The Mission rods use the Helios 3 technology to create a blank that tracks straight to the target to accurately land a fly where intended.
- Rod Tube – The Mission comes with an orange rod tube to protect the rod while in storage and during travel.
- 11’4” 3wt (114-3) is the most lightweight two-handed rod in the series. This is a trout-spey rod designed for swinging soft hackles and smaller streamers.
- 12’ 5wt (125-4) is a trout-spey rod designed for fishing streamers and large flies on big water.
- 13’6” 8wt (1368-4) is the sweet spot for two-handed fly rods. It’s designed for targeting big fish on big water. This model is the all-purpose two handed fly rod.
- 14’ 9wt (149-6) was designed for fishing big salmon and steelhead rivers around the world.
- 15’ 10wt (1510-6) is the longest and most powerful rod of the Mission lineup. It is designed for big salmon and steelhead rivers.