Icelantic Saba Pro 117 Skis
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Icelantic Saba Pro 117 Ski is a big mountain powder ski designed by the athletes at Icelantic. It isn’t demanding but isn’t underwhelming and will work well for both intermediate and advanced skiers.
- 117mm Waist – A wide platform does really well in powder and variable snow.
- Reflective Rocker – A full rocker construction that matches the side cut gives the ski loads of versatility and a very nimble feel as well as great power performance.
- Poplar Paulownia Core – A hybrid core that’s lightweight and responsive offers an exciting lively ride.
- Fiberglass – Dual fiberglass laminates add dampening and stability.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Want help comparing items?
Click a question and have an expert send you recommendations for free
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Great for deep pow but also stiff enough for hard charging big turns with no chatter. Side cut mimics the camber. Intermediate skiers will excel on this ski. Handmade in Denver with a full 3 year warranty. Super durable and high quality.
At 117 underfoot this men's ski by Icelantic comes with full tip and tail rocker, making it the perfect ski for floating in deep powder. At the same time this ski is stiff enough to minimize chatter, letting you have a stable ride.