Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Smith Squad XL Goggles were engineered for skiers or snowboarders who want a larger goggle with higher-end features at an affordable price. The Squad XLs are the largest goggle that Smith offers with a cylindrical lens. Smith's Fog-X treatment helps prevent fogging, and the ChromaPop lens gives natural colors more contrast, providing a more detailed view. Smith's Responsive Fit frame adjusts to most faces for a comfortable fit.
- Fog-X – Smth's Fog-x is a special treatment that absorbs moisture before fog can form, giving riders clear visibility all day.
- Helmet Compatible – The Squad XL is helmet-compatible but designed to work particularly well with Smith helmets to help create an anti-fogging seal.
- Two Lenses Included – Bright and low light ChromaPop lenses are included for different times of day or weather.
- DriWix Face Foam – DriWix face foam wicks moisture away from the face to provide a comfortable fit and help prevent fogging.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Squad goggle is great for any day on the slope. Smith crushed it with the Squad. Really cool design that's packed with innovative technology. An interchangeable lens system makes it easy to change the lens. Comfy two-layer DriWix face foam for maximum comfort.
ChromaPop lens that will perform in different lights, not just sunny.
These are Smith's largest cylindrical lenses for full-width vision in any terrain! ChromaPop heightens contrast and color. Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit.