The Curated Take
The Smith Squad can easily adapt to changing weather and light conditions, and is known as one of the best goggles on the market for it's value. They provide a crystal clear view while providing the upmost style. The semi-rimless design of the Squad not only provides a righteous look, but allows for an easy lens changing process as well. The Squad is a reliable goggle that will never fog, and has enough air ventilation to keep you in the zone. A truly epic choice for a goggle, without breaking the bank. Due to the Smith Squad's versatility, this goggle is functional for skiers and snowboarders of all ages, and ability levels. The Squad can be worn in multiple styles with comfort, either over or under the helmet seamlessly. Between the two lenses the Squad comes with, every day out on the mountain is surely covered, no matter the light or weather conditions. Looking for a great deal on a goggle, or a style boost? Look no further than the Smith Squad.
- No fogging issues whatsoever, good ventilation, great quality
- provide clarity, comfortable to wear, interchangeable lenses
- enjoy any day on the mountain
- average/ narrow field of view, consider the Squad XL for a wider field of view.
- pay special attention when switching lenses, double check all snap points are in correctly to ensure correct performance.
The 2022 Smith Squad Goggle offer a minimalistic design with a budget friendly price tag to all-mountain skiers and snowboarders. These goggles come equipped with a Responsive Fit™ frame for a lighter, semi-rimless construction for more functionality and greater comfort. Chromapop™ Lens Technology and TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) provide optimal clarity by enhancing color and correcting distortion.
- Responsive Fit™ Frame – The frame design contours to the riders face for a more comfortable, personalized fit.
- Chromapop™ Lens Technology – The lens is able to filter 2 light wavelengths to give better definition and clarity, regardless of conditions.
- Tapered Lens Technology – A tapered lens corrects the visual distortion from a cylindrical frame by redirecting the light to the center of the eye for a clearer field of view.