Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Smith Range Goggles are a no-frills goggle designed to look good and work well. They are designed with a large frame fit and seal well around the whole goggle thanks to the multi-layer face foam.
- Spherical Carbonic Lens – A curved lens designed to maximize peripheral vision while also cutting down on distortion is standard in the I/O series goggles.
- Helmet Compatibility – The design of the frame will integrate with helmets to eliminate the gap between goggle and helmet.
- Tapered Lens Technology – This lens technology is designed to eliminate visible light distortion as it comes through the lens. It delivers light directly to the eye, resulting in a clearer view through the lens on snow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This one also has ventilation and the lens is a good medium of night/overcast and sunny