Helly Hansen Men's LIFA Merino Midweight Crew Baselayer Top
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Lifa® Merino Midweight Crew Baselayer Shirt is built for skiers and snowboarders looking for a warm, breathable baselayer option for on and/or off the mountain. This shirt is a 2-in-1 baselayer that utilizes merino wool on the exterior for warmth, and Lifa® fibers on the interior for removing built up moisture.
- Lifa® Technology – The Lifa® fibers are naturally wicking, moving moisture away from the skin to the exterior of the fabric where it can evaporate.
- Fiber Content – The outer shell of this base layer is composed of 57% Merino wool and 43% Polypropylene.
- Flatlock Seams – These seams allow for the fabric to stay together for longer and mitigate skin irritation.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Helly Hansen once again sets the bar. Most companies blend synthetics with merino wool to create their warmest base layers, that leaves the itch of wool against your skin. With HH it's a two piece design that puts the moisture wicking synthetics against your skin for all day comfort and the warmth of the merino on top of that to keep you warm without the itch.