Outdoor Research Men's Helium Down Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Durable down does exist. Experience the technical 800-fill down jacket that will revolutionize your expectations for durable lightweight warmth. You want the warmth and performance of down, without the delicateness. That’s where the Helium Down Jacket comes in: A stronger, more durable down jacket that doesn’t add an ounce of weight. Diamond Fuse technology infused in the shell fabric protects the hoodie’s 800+ fill down insulation, which has passed rigorous standards for responsible sourcing.
Interior Stash Pocket
- Stash your gloves, electronics, and other valuables in these hidden pockets to keep them warm and close at hand.
Key Clip in Hand Pocket
- Hidden clip easily attaches to your key ring for easy-access security.
Adjustable Drawcord Hem
- Cinch the easily-adjustable drawcord at your hem to hold in excess fabric for a snugger fit.
- This item packs down small, taking up less space in your bag and leaving more room for adventure.
- bluesign® approved, Pertex® Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology 100% Nylon (41% Recycled) 15D X 30D Shell, bluesign® approved 100% Nylon 20D Ripstop Lining, 800+ Fill Power, Responsibly Sourced Goose Down Insulation
CENTER BACK LENGTH:
- 12.6 oz./358 g
- External Chest Pocket
- Single Separating Center Front Zipper
- Brushed Tricot Hand Pockets
- Dual Internal Stash Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop with Key Clip
- Clean Finish Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Low-Pro Binding™
- No-Snag Webbing Behind Center Front Zipper