The K2 Clicker X HB Snowboard Bindings for women are the perfect choice for those who want both comfort and performance without sacrificing convenience. These bindings feature secure toe and heel mount points that provide an ultra-quick edge-to-edge response, while also allowing natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel. The 3° cant engineered directly into the chassis helps to bring your knees together, placing you in a natural riding position that makes turns feel more natural, alleviates foot pain, and takes unnecessary pressure off your knees and hips.
- Secure Toe and Heel Mount Points: The K2 Clicker X HB Snowboard Bindings feature secure toe and heel mount points that provide an ultra-quick edge-to-edge response.
- Natural Lateral Mobility: These bindings allow natural lateral mobility for a familiar flex and feel.
- Adjustable Heel Cup: An adjustable heel cup allows riders to dial in their stance perfectly while also providing an excellent spot for holding when hiking for the softest snow around.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment: The highback features tool-less forward lean adjustment with two pre-set angles. Settings dial in at 0° for a traditional up-right feel or 6° for those looking for extra leverage on their heelside turns.
- Compatibility: Only compatible with K2 Clicker™ X HB snowboard boot models but can be used with all modern mountain systems (i.e., 4-hole and channel).