Dalbello DS AX 80 GW Ski Boots · Women's · 2021
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Dalbello DS AX 80 Women's Ski Boots are targeted for beginner to intermediate female skiers looking for comfort and performance. The DS AX 80 offers a relaxing 101mm last, a soft 80 flex, and Supercomfort Pro liner for keeping toes and feet warm. Combine that with the overlapping 2-piece shell design, micro-adjustable buckles, and a 40mm power strap to provide a secure and sturdy base.
- Interchangeable Outsoles - These boots come with ISO 5355 outsoles that fit all binding types with the exception of Tech/Pin Bindings. Replace them with GripWalk soles (sold separately) to allow for easier walking and Tech/Pin binding compatibility.
- Soft Flex - The 80 flex rating identifies that this boot would be best suited for those looking for a comfortable and relaxed experience, staying mostly on easier terrain.
- Classic Boot Design – The classic two-piece, four-buckle design fits most riders and ensures secure buckle retention.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.