Flylow Oven Insulated Mittens
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask an apparel expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Flylow Oven Mitt Gloves are the classic leather mitten. However, unlike a classic leather mitt, the Oven Mitt is treated with Sno Seal™ Beeswax. The Sno Seal™ Beeswax provides a durable, waterproof coating and is "triple baked" in Colorado in what Flylow refers to as their “glovens.” These gloves are baked for long-lasting performance and are suitable for most days on the slopes.
- Spaceloft™ Micropuff Insulation – Micropuff insulation provides extreme warmth and comfort.
- Leather – Leather absorbs the waterproof beeswax making these gloves fully waterproof and durable.
- Thick Cuff – The thick cuff rides far up the wrist providing extreme warmth and protection from the elements.
- Polyester Lining – A soft inner liner for maximum comfort
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
If you like the look and durability of leather, the Oven Mitts are the way to go. They are waterproof due to a beeswax layer, which requires a bit of maintenance every season because you reapply the Sno-Seal. But in general, leather will last longer than manmade materials, so if you're hard on your gear, want to be warm, and not buy a new pair for a REALLY long time, this is what I would go with.