Outdoor Research Men's Carbide Sensor Gloves
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Outdoor Research Carbide Sensor Glove is a warm, waterproof glove for skiing and snowboarding. The water-resistant goat leather palm is durable and provides a good grip while touchscreen compatibility makes it easy to use electronics in the cold. A GORE-TEX insert keeps the Carbide Sensor Glove completely waterproof while maintaining breathability. The Carbide Sensor Glove is a great glove for skiers and snowboarders who spend all day on the mountain in any condition.
- GORE-TEX – GORE-TEX Membrane – The GORE-TEX membrane is breathable and guaranteed to be 100% waterproof.
- Goat Leather Palm – The goat leather palm wears well, sheds water, and provides a good grip.
- Removable Leashes – Removable leashes can be worn around the wrist to keep from losing gloves on the chairlift.
- Touchscreen Compatible – Touchscreen compatibility makes it easy to use electronics in the cold.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Plenty of stretch and protection with GORE-TEX insert that cuts through water, wind, and allows breathing. These have a touchscreen compatible index and thumb. Durable goat leather palm and hand is weather resistant.