Salomon Stance 96 Skis · 2022 · 182 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these skis?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Stance 96 by Salomon is a strong all-mountain ski for advanced skiers.
- 96mm Waist – At 96mm underfoot, the Salomon Stance 96 can handle groomers as well as fresh snow.
- Poplar Core – The full poplar wood core of the ski is energetic and consistent.
- Dual Titanal – Two Titanal layers give the Stance 96 a ton of power transmission and energy on edge.
- Carbon Weave – A carbon basalt flax weave dampens and energizes the ski while cutting down on weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Amazing powerful turns on groomed terrain, and at 96mm underfoot this ski can hack the cruddy and the soft when the skies open up. This ski has a double sheet of metal, so it really grabs those groomers for an incredible turn. It is surprisingly light and can hack pretty much anything you throw at it!
Two sheets of metal gives more playfulness and maneuverability. The built-in tail rocker gives playfulness. More leaning on the freeride side but has a lot of power and energy. A great blend of power and playfulness.
A 96 waist will get you through all but the deepest days on the mountain. The construction reduces weight while maintaining strength and stability at speed or in the crud.