Salomon Stance 102 Skis
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Salomon Stance 102 Ski is a strong all-mountain ski with a preference for soft snow. It’s a great daily driver for aggressive skiers in snowier areas that have a dedicated powder ski.
- 102mm Waist – This ski is wide enough for some powder while maintaining stability on harder and variable snow.
- Poplar – A full poplar core is responsive and energetic.
- Metal – Titanal is added for torsional rigidity so this ski has confidence inspiring performance when you lay it over.
- Carbon Flax Weave – A carbon and flax laminate dampens and stabilizes the ski without being heavy.
Chat with a live expert for free, personalized advice
Want help comparing items?
Click a question and have an expert send you recommendations for free
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
This is a tremendous all-mountain ski. The shovels are wide enough to get the tips on top of soft snow, but the skis are stiff enough that they do great on groomers as well. The sidecut allows for you to change the shape of the turn midway through it, rather than needing to commit to a single-radius turn, which makes these quite versatile and fun.