Cleveland Golf CBX2 Black Satin Wedge · Left Handed · Steel · 60° · 11 · Black Satin
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland CBX2 Wedge is ideal for a vast array of players who prefer to play a forgiving, well-balanced wedge that follows their cavity-backed iron sets in feel and performance. Using a hollow-cavity design with a heavy weight in the toe increases the wedges MOI (Moment of Inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) for exceptional control over shots around the greens.
- Rotex Face – A confluence of aggressive face milling, sharper Tour Zip Grooves, and 4th generation Rotex Face technology, provides tour-level spin to stop shots quickly on the greens.
- Feel Balancing Technology – Toe-bias center of gravity and Gelback TPU face inserts reduce vibrations and merge to drive better feel through impact.
- Dynamic Sole – To match each player’s swing tendencies and turf conditions, three different sole grinds work within each loft option to optimize performance in each wedge.
- Black Finish – Reducing glare and providing a streamlined appearance puts players focus back to the ball and impact.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Good for soft shots around the green and other short yardage shots. Also good for longer green side bunker shots. Forgiveness with the cavity back technology.
Has the playability of a blade wedge, but still designed with a cavity back style for more forgiveness.
Cleveland is a household name when it comes to wedges. They use high-quality materials and produce a great feel and touch around the greens.