Roxy Kaya Girl Skis + L C5 Gw Bindings · 2021 · 120 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
The Kaya Girl by Roxy is an approachable ski. It’s forgiving and intuitive and beginning young skiers will really enjoy it. Key Features:
- 77mm Waist – ThRoxy Kaya Girl is a narrow ski designed for hardpack performance.
- Partial Wood Core – A composite blended with natural wood keeps the weight of the Kaya Girl light while offering smooth performance.
- Carve Rocker – Lots of camber in the Kaya Girl ensures grip and energy.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are around 76mm at the waist, making them great for all-mountain adventures! My first roxy skis were so effortless that they encouraged me to step up my game, while feeling comfortable and confident. I think she'll really like how these look too.