Srixon ZX5 Irons · Left handed · Steel · Regular · 4-PW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Srixon ZX5 Irons are for low to mid-handicap players seeking a forgiving yet workable iron with a premium on a soft forged feel. Combining powerful ball speed technologies with tour-refined shaping and V-Shaped soles delivers a sharp look at address and impact tolerances for optimal launch.
- Mainframe – Maximizing COR for amplified ball speeds and distance, a milled pattern is imprinted on the backside of the irons.
- Progressive Grooves – Wide, shallow grooves in the longer irons deliver consistent launch, while sharp, deeper, narrow grooves in the 8-iron through Pitching Wedge provide more spin control on approach shots.
- Tour V.T. Sole – Gliding smoothly through the turf, providing reliable launch angles, V-Shaped soles can swing through various lies while maintaining clubhead speeds.
- Multi-Piece Construction – A forged SUP10 face enhances ball speeds and is housed in a forged 1025 Carbon Steel body absorbing unwanted vibrations for a smooth feel.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
This set of irons is great for a player who is not only looking to improve their game but also wants to look good doing it! The forged face and cavity back make hitting pretty golf shots easy. The biggest difference between this set and the Callaway set is the appearance of the iron when you are addressing it. The Callaway set will seem bulkier at address than these Srixons will.
These irons are great for the low to mid handicappers who really want to gain distance distance distance. It is the combination of premium ball speed technology along with a forgiving forged feel so that we can hit the ball far and high but also be able to work it a little bit more than some other players distance irons. The 2021 technology is going to also come with the famous Srixon VT sole design which allows you to glide through any type of turf and still get through the turf and hit the ball solid no matter the lie or the quality of contact on that certain swing. The 1020 carbon steel body of the irons is also part of grabbing that great feel as well as the forgives you want to maintain from your current AP3.
This set from Srixon is a nice set of forged irons that give you a little extra chunkiness to add to forgiveness while still sounding and feeling like a blade. They don't have as much tech as some of the game improvement irons so you'll be able to work your draw.
This club is great for golfers looking for consistent results across the club face, a lightweight club, and forgiveness.
With its Mainframe pattern on the back of each iron providing more speed and tungsten weighting in the toes the ZX5s aim to provide the best of both distance and stability all around the club face. The larger sole at the bottom of each club also offers much smoother interaction with the ground to help those with issues striking the ball thick.