Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Best for low-handicap golfers seeking feel, workability, and minimal forgiveness in a sleek classic design.
- FeelSoft feel on all approach shots, solid forged feeling
- WorkabilityEasy to work the ball in any direction
- LaunchGreat launch, easy to control the ball flight
- SoundVery pure sound at impact
- ForgivenessSome forgiveness in a small cavity back
- DistanceStandard lofts, doesn't focus on adding distance
Ideal for the accomplished player who is seeking a meticulously designed, compact shaped, and pure feeling iron they can chart to any target. Single-piece forging merged with progressive grooves and V-shaped soles provide serious players an aesthetically pleasing and workable iron.
- Tour Cavity – Positioning added mass at the perimeter and behind the hitting area delivers remarkably soft feel and uncompromised workability.
- Progressive Grooves – Deepening grooves in the 8-iron through Pitching Wedge produce sharper spin to stop faster on the greens for pinpoint distance precision.
- Tour V.T. Sole – Sole notches within V-Shaped soles glide efficiently through any turf delivering the club to the ball despite early impact.
- Multi-Piece Construction – Added tungsten in the toe of the long to mid-irons increases the MOI and stability of the iron while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body works to dampen vibrations for a pure, soft feel.