Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
The Curated Take
After testing and purchasing the ZX5 irons, I was excited to fill the rest of my bag with other Srixon products. The Srixon ZX fairways felt very comfortable at address with the neutral club face. ZX Fairway wood has great feedback when making contact with the ball and a good portion of my shots have a high launch with great carry distance. Its also great for shaping shots but not very forgiving on mishits.
- High launch without excessive spin
- Workability gives players the ability to manipulate ball flight from shot to shot
- ZX Fairway wood looks great at address
- FX Fairway wood is not as forgiving as other woods on the market.
The Srixon ZX Fairway Wood is engineered for a vast array of lower to mid-handicap players, providing layers of speed and forgiveness for consistent and confident shots to and from the fairway.
- Rebound Frame – Built with a Rebound Structure which increases ball speed and distance, particularly on center-face impacts, to deliver more energy to the golf ball.
- Cannon Sole – Designed with a forward-leaning weight pad to work in conjunction with a flexible sole, promoting higher launch and accelerated ball speeds.
- Lightweight Carbon Crown – The lower lofted 3 woods feature a lightweight carbon crown to allow more mass to be positioned low in the head, creating increased stability through impact.
- Crown Step – Lowering the center of gravity and further increasing stability, a stepped crown is built into the wood delivering improved consistency from shot to shot.