Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
The Curated Take
Overall, I think this is a great putter for the price. If you want a stylish and sleek putter to improve your game, but don't want to break the bank, then this is the putter for you, coming in at under $200. It's been in my bag for a few months now, and I enjoy using it. The forward weighting system has helped tremendously with judging distances on putts, as well as squaring the face at impact, and it's very forgiving on off center strikes. I personally do like a bit of a heavier head, but I also think the pros outweigh the cons here, making it a solid putter for anyone to game.
- Soft feel
- Forgiveness across the entire face
- Doesn't appear to be made from high quality material
- Clicking sound on impact is a little loud
- Head is a bit too light
The Cleveland Frontline 4.0 Slant Neck Putter is an ideal option for golfers that have a slight arc in their putting motion. The innovative technology packed inside the Frontline 4.0 will allow the golfer to have greater consistency on each putt. It will also allow for a more accurate and optimal ball roll to keep the golf ball closer to the target line.
- Tungsten Forward Weighting – This design allows for enhanced stability when the putt is made, resulting in increased accuracy.
- Speed Optimized Face – The technology allows the player to make better distance control on all putts even mis-hits.
- Plumber's Neck Design – With this construction, this putter is best suited for players with a slight arc in their putting stroke.