Marker Kingpin 13 Ski Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Marker Kingpin 13 2022 Ski Bindings are designed for the hard charging backcountry skier. This binding utilizes pin technology in the toe piece for smooth, fast ascents; Combined with a more rugged heel piece for staying locked in on the descent. This tech binding makes for a great all-in-one binding that is lighter (around 680g) than most crossover bindings; And more stable and durable than most ascent-oriented tech bindings.
- Intuitive Step In Toe Piece – This feature along with Anti-Ice Pads help guide the foot into place for easy and quick transitions on the hill and ideal usability.
- KINGPIN Heel – This leads to great power descent on the downhill without the fear of premature release like full tech heels.
- XXL Power Transmitter – This gives the rider tremendous stability and power on the descent.
- Climbing Aids – Ideal for steep ascents ranging from 0 to 13 degrees.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Aggressive style alpine riding on longer tours. The tech toe is similar to other in the market with the main difference being the 6spring construction along with a 38mm wide mounting pattern for better force transfer. The heel is a step in design to maximize lateral force transfer from the boots to the ski. The binding features a 7 and 13 deg climbing bail integrated into the heel. DIN rating from 6.0-13.0
This touring binding is heavier then most for a reason. The 13 DIN lets you ski hard with confidence. If you dont mind sacrificing weight for the ability to charge on the downhill this is the tech binding for you. The traditional heal piece gives you the confidence in the release that you would get from a traditional downhill binding. The added metal material make this bindings bomber as well.
This binding is light with a DIN certified heelpiece but a classic toe piece. This will save you some weight. If you plan on doing more and more backcountry, this may be the binding for you. 70/30 backcountry/resort.