Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
For fans of Wilson’s FG Tour irons, your patience has been rewarded. The new Staff Model CB irons blend the beauty of the Staff line with the playability you remember from the best FG Tour irons. Even in a crowded market of irons for better players, these are worth a serious look.
- Clean look and a traditional silver and black color scheme
- Compact heel-to-toe length and virtually non-existent offset
- Very strong, satisfying feeling when hit well
- Will sometimes catch a glare from the shiny chrome finish
- The back badge can fall out or become loose
- A little more offset than maybe necessary
The Wilson Staff Model CB Iron Set is for any golfer wanting to shape golf shots with great forgiveness. This iron set provides an excellent aesthetic of a classic looking iron style. The iron features a cavity back design that meets the performance requirements of Tour Players.
- Tri-Brace Stabilizer – This stabilizer will provide more ball speed while giving outstanding sound & feel.
- Tungsten Weighted Design – This design will lower the center of gravity allowing for more consistent shots.
- Forged 8620 Carbon Steel – The cavity back construction provides a solid feel and forgiveness on ball strikes.