Cobra Women's King Radspeed Fairway Wood
- Free shipping
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
The Cobra Women's King® RADSPEED™ Fairway Wood is designed for the low- to the mid-handicap golfer looking for a forgiving fairway wood delivering workable trajectories. It's engineered in a traditionally shaped clubhead with a forward center of gravity position to limit spin and ensure a mid-high ball flight. Key Features:
- Front-Biased Weighting – Two 8g internal front RAD weights and 7g of back weight deliver a balance of low spin with a mid to high launch for dependably straighter ball flights.
- CNC-milled Infinity Face – This thin, infinity-edge face construction increases the hitting zone of maximum ball speeds.
- Hollow Split Rails – Placed in the front of the wood behind the face, hollow split rails create more flex on the sole delivering higher launch and accelerated ball speeds.
- Thin-ply Carbon Crown – A thin, carbon material in the crown allows weight to be redistributed forward in the head to lower ball spin and increase speed.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Radial weighting allows for lower spin (reduces misses to the right) and also a higher launch trajectory so the ball gets up in the air quick and stops pretty quickly when it lands. Super intricate club head with RAD based weighting and split rail technology allowing for lower spin rates and faster club head speed. All around a great offering from Cobra.