Cobra King Radspeed XB Driver · Left handed · Senior · 10.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra RadSpeed XB Driver is designed for 5-15 handicap players looking to control errant ball flights and produce more consistent ball flights to the center of the fairway. An adjustable hosel for loft and face angle allows further shot correction to amplify the forgiveness of the driver.
- Extreme Back Weighting – Positioning 20-grams of weight in the back of the driver creates optimum stability and a higher MOI(moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) for more consistent ball flights.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – Built with an infinity edge face design expands the milled area and the hitting area for maximum ball speeds off a large portion of the club face.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Wrap Crown – Using a new carbon fiber material in the crown saves 6 grams of discretionary weight repositioned to optimize performance and enhanced forgiveness.
- T-Bar Speed Chassis – A refined T-Bar Chassis enables more mass to be moved forward in the frame, decreasing spin while maintaining fast ball speeds.
- Adjustable Hosel – An adjustable hosel system allows players to further optimize the ball flight to hit specific points in the fairway.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Built with fixed back-biased weighting and designed to lower spin, while also producing a higher MOI and stability, the RadSpeed XB is ideal for a wider array of players who seek consistently straight ball flights. An improved sound/feel, adjustable hosel, and 20 + custom shaft options at no extra charge allow a multitude of players to really improved shot shapes, get reliable launch and control any glaring misses.
The RAD in RADSPEED is for the radial weighting featured in these drivers. That means weight is moved to the furthest edges of the club head for maximum forgiveness at impact. The XB on this specific model is short for "Xtreme Back" in reference to the weight being concentrated as far back as possible in the club head. This weight distribution maximizes forgiveness on off center hits. This is also a low spinning driver to help maximize distance off the tee.
Hitting deep drives down the center of the fairway! The lightweight and forgiving head not only promotes distance, but also forgiveness off the tee! You will find yourself hitting longer and straighter drives, no doubt!
RAD (Radial) is the key term which describes the weight distribution and placement throughout the head of the driver to lower the CG to help players drive the ball at a lower point of contact with more intentional force reducing spin creating the longest driver they have every sent to market!
The RADSPEED XB Driver features an oversized (460cc) shape and back-biased radial weighting to deliver the longest and most forgiving ball flight with low spin. Combined with Cobra's CNC Milled Infinity Face, you'll get higher ballspeeds across the entire clubface.