Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for lower handicap golfers struggling to hit fairways due to its great forgiveness.
- ForgivenessDescribed as extremely forgiving and beneficial for low-handicap golfers.
- FeelFeels great even on off-center strikes and offers good connection.
- LaunchOffers optimal launch conditions and trajectory.
- DistanceMaximizes ball speed and distance, and offers increased distances.
- SoundHas a satisfactory sound at impact.
- WorkabilityNot the most workable and not the best for workability.
The Cobra RadSpeed XB Driver is designed for 5-15 handicap players looking to control errant ball flights and produce more consistent ball flights to the center of the fairway. An adjustable hosel for loft and face angle allows further shot correction to amplify the forgiveness of the driver.
- Extreme Back Weighting – Positioning 20-grams of weight in the back of the driver creates optimum stability and a higher MOI(moment of inertia or, in other words, resistance to twisting) for more consistent ball flights.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – Built with an infinity edge face design expands the milled area and the hitting area for maximum ball speeds off a large portion of the club face.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Wrap Crown – Using a new carbon fiber material in the crown saves 6 grams of discretionary weight repositioned to optimize performance and enhanced forgiveness.
- T-Bar Speed Chassis – A refined T-Bar Chassis enables more mass to be moved forward in the frame, decreasing spin while maintaining fast ball speeds.
- Adjustable Hosel – An adjustable hosel system allows players to further optimize the ball flight to hit specific points in the fairway.