Smartwool Women's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer Crew
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Description Meet the new and improved Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Crew. We've updated this 100% Merino wool fan-favorite with new color options and an enhanced fit to improve functionality while elevating aesthetics. The addition of shoulder panels and its flatlock seam construction helps prevent chafing and increases your comfort level. Add one of our best base layers for cold weather to your winter wardrobe and experience the difference the next time you go skiing, hiking, climbing, or biking.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 218 g = 7.69 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a warmer base layer for day hikes or camping. It is form-fitted and water-wicking without compromising movement but will keep you on the warmer side of the spectrum, which is something to think about if you plan to have a rain jacket or shell on over top of it.
Layering! Because of it's fit, it's great for any outdoor activity where the weather will warrant another jacket. You can also wear it by itself and it will still keep you warm without slowing you down.
Merino wool is a great temperature regulator, so this shirt can keep you comfy in a wide variety of situations. Plus, it is super comfy next to skin, which is always a plus.
Cool weather activities, wool is naturally anti-odor so it will stay fresh during multiple day trips! Quick drying too.
Staying warm! Wicks water away, while maintaining insulating properties.